Allison DOC 2019 – Read & Reprogramming
Diagnostic sofware for Allison transmissions
|CD/DVD :||1 DVD|
|OS :||Windows XP|
|Date :||JANUARY 2019|
Allison DOC 2019 – Read & Reprogramming
The Allison DOC (Diagnostic Optimized Connection) For PC Service Tool is a diagnostic system designed for use with Allison’s 3000/4000 Product Families transmissions, 1000/2000 Product Families transmissions, and transmissions using CEC3/CEC2/CEC1 controls. This PC-based diagnostic program is capable of reading from an Allison 4th Generation Control System Module TCM, WTEC II and WTEC III Electronic Control Units (ECU), a 1000/2000/2400 Series Transmission Control Module (TCM), and CEC3, CEC2 and CEC1 Electronic Control Units (ECU).
Allison DOC For PC Service Tool performs the following:
Monitors 3000/4000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data
Monitors 1000/2000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data
Monitors WTEC II/III and CEC2 Electronic Control Unit (ECU) data
Monitors CEC / CEC2 / CEC3 Electronic Control Unit data, using a proprietary protocol and the Allison CEC translator device
Displays multiple transmission parameters
Displays a graphical instrument panel with analog and digital gauges
Displays a graphical strip chart
Records and plays back diagnostic sessions
Prints diagnostic reports
Reprograms selected TCM parameters:
TCM Reprogramming allows for modifying Customer Modifiable Constants (CMCs) and Input/Output (I/O) information. Reprogramming is defined as modifying CMCs and I/Os in an existing calibration. Reflashing or Recalibration is defined as loading a new application program (firmware) and/or calibration into a TCM.
Allison DOC For PC Service Tool provides the following features:
A Microsoft Windows/PC look and feelSecurity measures to control reprogramming TCM parametersIntegrated Help with training videosDiagnostic Trouble Code information with a direct link to 3000/4000 Product Families Troubleshooting ManualsDiagnostic Trouble Code information with a direct link to the 1000/2000 Product Families Troubleshooting ManualDiagnostic Trouble Code information with a direct link to CEC 2 Troubleshooting ManualsA demo mode using prerecorded dataSmartConnect for detecting the PC-to-vehicle translation device and communication linkAllison DOC For PC Service Tool is compliant with applicable TMC Recommended Practices, GM Online Standards, SAE Standards, and CE StandardsAllison DOC For PC Service Tool is RP1210A compliant.
New Features and Enhancements included in V8.0.0
The Allison DOC For PC Service Tool V8.0.0 update includes the following new features/functions:
- Adds 4 new languages: German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Updates the User Guide
- Updates the Advanced Help training videos
- Updates the Troubleshooting Manuals for Allison 4th Generation Controls
- Includes the TRANSHEALTH Report feature This feature allows Allison DOC For PC Service Tool V8.0.0 (and later) users (with Reprogramming section enabled) to generate reports for MY09 4th Generation Control Systems that do not have Prognostics active. The reports contain the following information:
Current status of transmission clutches (information read from TCM)
Summary of present Diagnostic Trouble Codes (information read from TCM)
Transmission service performed (technician’s input)
Service recommendations/comments (technician’s input and tools condition assessment)
Vehicle/Transmission Information (technicians input)
Distributor/Dealer information (technicians input)
- Includes the TRANSHEALTH Monitor feature This feature allows all Allison DOC For PC Service Tool V8.0.0 (and later) users to obtain a general clutch condition indication for MY09 4th Generation Control Systems. The results of this test (Good: Green, Not Good: Red, Inconclusive: Gray) will be based on the logic we currently have in TRANSHEALTH Reports.
- Updates the strip chart to allow the user to scale to a chosen item/data parameter or use custom scaling to specify a minimum and maximum y axis scale value
- Adds custom data lists for 4th Generation Control Systems.
- Updates the Data Bus Viewer to support MY09 changes
Electronic Transmission Controller 1 (ETC1) added Transmission TC Lock-Up Transition in Process parameter
Transmission Control 1 (TC1) added Source Address 42 (Headway Controller) and added Transmission Mode 3 parameter
- Includes new driver V2.14 for the Dearborn DPA4 and DPA4 Plus translator device automatically installs.
Do you need other Manuals? Then visit our website for more high-quality products to check our Parts Manuals, Parts Catalogs, Service Manuals, Diagnostic Equipment, and find the best offers. We supply all EPC and Service manuals with the best deals. Buy Now and get the product. The link to download files will be available for you within 24 hours. Google Drive and/or Mega.nz is where the files can be stored. In conclusion, find Manuals and Catalogs of different categories:
- Industrial Equipment
- Forklift Trucks
- Truck Parts Catalogs