Duplex Roller VMD80 (Instruction Manual)
Duplex Roller VMD80 consists of the lower section and the spring mounted upper section with guiding bar.
The lower section comprises the following construction groups:
– The roller frame consists of two lateral cheeks and two bolted on cross members.
– The exiter is as a cross member in the center, bolted on between the two cheeks.
– The drums are seated with anti–friction bearings in the two lateral cheeks.
– The adjustable, rigid scrapers are equipped with vulkollan strips and are situated at the front and rear at each drum.
The upper section comprises the following construction groups:
– In the lower section, the engine plate is suspended in a vibration–proof manner by means of 4 elastic suspensions. It carries the engine as well as the water tank and each one sprinkling tube for every drum.
10.1.2 ENGINE OF DUPLEX ROLLER VMD80
The single–cylinder engine is mounted on the engine plate and carries the centrifugal clutch for the propulsion and exciter drive.
10.1.3 HYDROPUMPS OF DUPLEX ROLLER VMD80
The propulsion is hydrostatic. The variable displacement hydropump with gear pump is driven by engine via toothed belt.
The variable displacement hydro pump is in associated relation with the fixed displacement hydro motor in the lower section by means of hoses.
The drums are connected through a gear drive with the fixed displacement hydro motor flanged on at the left cheek. The gear drive is covered by a gear cover.
Pump and motor are connected with hoses.
Do you need other Manuals? Then visit our website for more high-quality products to check our Parts Manuals, Parts Catalogs, Service Manuals, Diagnostic Equipment, and find the best offers. We supply all EPC and Service manuals with the best deals. Buy Now and get the product. The link to download files will be available for you within 24 hours. Google Drive and/or Mega.nz is where the files can be stored. In conclusion, find Manuals and Catalogs of different categories:
- Industrial Equipment
- Forklift Trucks
- Truck Parts Catalogs